- Application Form (STEP #1): Complete the Preliminary Application for Admission – Apply Online.
- Application Fee: Along with your application, send a $100 non-refundable application fee payable to Concordia College-New York through a financial institution with a U.S. office. Applications will not be considered without this fee.
- Application Form I-20 and Proof of Financial Support: Enclose a letter (not more than six months old) from your sponsor’s bank addressed to Concordia College. This letter should guarantee the availability of US $39,380 for the academic year. Include a monthly Bank Statement and sponsorship letter, as these documents prove ability to cover cost of attendance plus academic expenses. The College also recommends additional forms to prove income such as tax forms, annual pay receipts, etc. Have your sponsor sign the Sponsor’s Affidavit of Financial Support (this form is provided as part of the application). International students (non-citizens) are not eligible for any Financial Aid through the US Government or the State of New York.
Freshmen: Include transcripts from each high school (secondary school) attended. These transcripts must be sent from the school(s) to the Office of Admission in separate sealed envelopes and must be accompanied by official English translations.Transfers: Please submit official transcripts from every college or university you have attended. These transcripts must be sent to the Office of Admission from the institution, in separate sealed envelopes and must be accompanied by official English translations. If you have completed less than a full academic year of university study (less than 28 transferable credits), please submit official transcripts from all high schools (secondary schools) attended.
Subject Descriptions: If you wish to have your subjects reviewed for transfer credit, you must submit descriptions of each subject studied at your former university. Descriptions should include the following information:
• Learning goals or objectives of the subject
• The number of hours per week in lecture/laboratory
• Textbooks required for each subject
• The length of the academic term in weeks
Concordia College New York -India Office.