Concordia College New York – 2+1 Program
The 2+1 program is created for students in India to finish their American undergraduate program in 1 year. Students will be taking the courses listed below (5 courses of 3 credits each) while they are studying in their Indian institute. These courses will be offered in a combination of online, on-ground and hybrid classes taught by Concordia faculty.
If a student enrolls in their 1st year, they will take 1 course each semester (Fall, Spring and Summer). A student enrolling in their 2nd year will take 2 courses each semester. The duration of an On-ground course will be 3 weeks, duration of an Online course will be 8 weeks and the duration of a Hybrid course will be 4 weeks (2 weeks on ground and 2 weeks online). The cost of each course will be $400.
Benefits of the 2+1 Program
- Cost of taking the Concordia classes in India will only be $2400, compared to $20,000 spent for the 3rd semester.
- Students can finish their undergraduate program in just 3 years (2 years in India + 1 year in New York)
- Students will be exposed to an American education while in India, making it easier for them when they transition to Concordia.
- This program is both cost effective and time effective.
- Fall 2017- Humanities (Hybrid) – 13 November 2017
- Fall 2017- History (Online) – Jan 29, 2018
- Spring 2018 – TBD
- Summer 2018 – TBD